- Firm Overview
- Dissolution Of Marriage
- Post Decree Modifications
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Property Division
- Case Examples
- Client Reviews
- Divorce Attorneys for Men Only. REALLY?
- Civil Protection Orders in Ohio: Should They Be Defended or Appealed If Expired?
- 3 Things To Watch Out For This Spring Regarding Divorces And Custody Disputes
- Tax Consequences To Consider During Property And Debt Division
- A Discussion Regarding Supervised Visitation And Parenting Time In Ohio
- Alienation of Affections: A Former Ground for Action
- Common-Law Marriage in Ohio
- What Christmas And Holidays Mean To Divorce Lawyers
- A Guide From The Supreme Court Of Ohio For Parents Who Live Apart
- Can Marital Interests in Property Be Declared to Have Existed Pre-Marriage?
- Heroin and Ohio’s Zombie Apocalypse
- Father’s Day in Divorce Court
- Unhappy in your Marriage? You Won’t Get A Divorce in England!
- Divorce Rates are Falling: At Least for Some People
- 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Divorced or Divorcing People
- 5 New Year’s Resolutions from a Divorce Attorney
- Ohio Divorce Custody And Support Discussion
- Property Settlement and Support Tax Issues in Ohio Divorces
- False Allegations in Custody Cases: Questions, Observations, and Comments
- 26 Bad Decisions to Avoid During and After the Holidays That’ll Save Your Marriage
- How To Keep Clients Satisfied In Family Law Cases
- Reforming The Divorce Process
- Emancipation of Minors in Ohio: Does It Affect Child Support Obligations?
- Can an Unmarried Mother Take Her Child and Leave Ohio?
- Post Divorce Decree Modifications To Support Or Custody In Columbus And Central Ohio
- Property Division in a Divorce Isn't Simply a 50% Division of All Assets
- Spousal Support In Columbus And Central Ohio
- You Must Fully Disclose All Assets And Debts In A Divorce
- Temporary And Permanent Spousal Support Orders
- Does Ohio Spousal Support Continue Until Death or Remarriage?
- High Asset Divorces Require Strategic Planning
- Heroin and Ohio's Zombie Apocalypse
- Parenting Plans Can Be Quite Creative Here In Columbus
- A Few Tips For When Your Children Are Visiting With The Other Parent After A Divorce
- What Happens When One Parent Takes the Children and Attempts to Hide Them out of State?
- How Does An Unmarried Father Establish Paternity In Ohio
- What Is the First Step an Unmarried Man Must Take to Claim Paternity of a His Child(Ren) in Ohio?
- The Valuation Of Business Ownership Or A Professional Practice In A Columbus Divorce
- How Taxation Affects Settlements In A Columbus Divorce
- What “Control” Do You Have over a Divorce or Dissolution in the Columbus Area?
- How Does Your Behavior and Your Choices During a Dissolution or Divorce Affect Your Life Afterward?
- False Accusations Or Testimony In Columbus Area Child Custody Cases
- How Has Technology Helped to Make Divorce in Columbus Easier and Less Expensive?
- We Have Joint Custody, but My Ex Is Getting Deployed. How Will This Affect Our Joint Custody? Do I Assume Full Custody Until He
- My Ex Claims That They Are Entitled to Part of My Inheritance Due to How Long We Were Married. Is This True?
- My Child Was Abducted at the Mall, What If They Are Never Found?
- Resolving Areas Of Conflict In Columbus Divorce Cases
- What Are My Rights During Dissolution? Do They Differ Than Rights During Divorce?
- My Ex Is Trying to Claim Part Ownership of My LLC. What Are My Options?
- The Credit Cards Are in My Name, but We Each Used It During the Marriage. Who Gets the Debt?
- The Division Of Time In Columbus Child Custody And Visitation Can Affect Child Support
- Upper Arlington Divorce Often Involves Substantial Assets And Business Or Professional Practice Ownership
- How is Dissolution Different than Divorce in Columbus and Central Ohio?
- Divorce In Columbus Has Come A Long Way
- Contact Us
- Site Search
- Site Map